Monday 10 January 2022
Good morning everyone,
I wanted to share with you all the details of the local authority transport consultation that is currently underway. This is in relation to the transport of children to/from the schools within Doncaster and particularly for those with EHCPs.
If you can, please do log on and give your views in the consultation.
If you’re struggling to do this, please contact your child’s class teacher or Cass Heyes, our Pastoral Manager or Kath Allen in the school office and they will support you.
Message to Families from Doncaster Council – Home to School Transport Policy Consultation
The Home to School Transport Policy consultation is due to close shortly but there is still time to have your say. This can be done in a number of ways:
- By completing the consultation document attached to the Council website at: www.doncaster.gov.uk/services/schools/education-transport
- By completing a short survey on the key points of the consultation at:www.doncaster.gov.uk/transportsurvey
- You can request a paper copy by calling 01302 736080/736002/737220 and this can be handed in at any local Family Hub (a full list of Family Hubs is available at www.doncaster.gov.uk/services/schools/family-hubs-and-services
- A number of Virtual events are being held via MS Teams. If you would like to attend one of these events then please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org your preferred date(s) and we will try to accommodate as many as possible. An MS Teams invitation will then be sent to your e-mail address shortly before the event to enable you to join the meeting. The dates for these events are:
- Tuesday 11thJanuary 2022 at 10.00am
- Thursday 13thJanuary 2022 at 6.00pm
- Tuesday 18thJanuary 2022 at 10.00am
- Wednesday 19thJanuary 2022 at 10.00am
- Thursday 20thJanuary 2022 at 6.00pm
The Consultation is open until 31st January 2022 for you to provide feedback and comment. We look forward to hearing from you.
Service Manager, Pupil Support & Passenger Transport
Learning & Opportunities: Children & Young People